SCHC Patient Portal
The patient portal is a secure online connection to your medical record, available 24 hours a day from wherever you have internet access. You may allow others to have access to your chart as well. For example, parents can view their children’s charts or out-of-area relatives can access your chart as a way of staying informed. The use of the portal is free.
From the secure patient portal, you can:
- Exchange secure e-mail messages with the practice
- View your test results
- Request prescription refills
- Update your health history
- Request or view details about future appointments
- Update your contact and insurance information
- Download forms
- Pay a bill
Athena Patient Portal:
You may sign up by calling Seaport Community Health Center, or ask your provider the next time you are in the office. You will need to choose a username and password.