We now have an on-site, full-scale pharmacy for the patients of Seaport Community Health Center and the wider community. The purpose is to decrease waiting time, promote direct communication between pharmacist and prescriber, and increase
8:00 am – 6:00 pm | Monday – Friday
Phone 218-6001 | Fax 218-6002
You may choose any pharmacy, but we hope that you’ll take advantage of ours for the following benefits:
- Less waiting.
- Competitive pricing through our own generic drug plan, with no annual fee.
- Assistance in obtaining manufacturers’ discounts on brand name medications.
- Prescription reviews & consultations upon request.
- Walk-in availability for flu, pneumonia, and shingles shots.
- On-site availability for injectables like Synvisc, Zostavax, & Depo Provera.
- Prices available online and through office handouts.